Position: Consultant, Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and its Pr-requisite programmes
- Certificate Internal Audit (Food Safety) - Asure Quality, NZ, 27 July 201
- Certificate - HACCP Trained, Nearshore Fisheries Develpment & Training Section, Secretariate to the Pacific Community), 15-19th October 2012
- Bachelor of Science (Biology/Chemistry), University of the South Pacific, Laucala Campus,10th December 1999
2014-2019 Quality Assurance Manager
- Manage Department and ensures that the company's corporate goals towards EU Market access requirements are achieved;
- Develop, implement, communicate, maintain and manage overall HACCP Plan, Policies and Quality Assurance and Control Systems including good fishing practices on board the company's EU Listed Fishing vessels.
- Monitor and develop corrective action plans and ensuring that all Corrective Action Requests (CARS) received for non-conformities identified during internal/external audits are corrected within the given timeframe.
- Organize and Carry out relevant in house trainings and awareness on HACCP, Good Fishing Practices and Operational matters relating to Quality and cold chain of product.
- From time to time to give advise local fishermen and fish buyers on the importance of maintaining cold chain in fish like tuna that are prone to develop toxins which is caused by fish not handled properly, resulting in time and temperature abuse and deteriorating fish quality.